DEPT 22 – Dogs
Dog Show Saturday July 16th 2016 at 12:00 NOON
Superintendent – Gary Consford – 355-0994
Asst. Superintendent – Stephanie Consford – 355-2797
Asst. Superintendent – Nancy Wheatley- 415-0240
Dog Exhibitor Rules – See Fair Book Page 65 – Click Here and download a copy of this years fair book.
2016 Fair Book Changes
- If you are differently abled, please contact the Superintendent for special accommodations when fair forms are turned in.
- Rule 20 will now read, “Exhibitors entering in Class 691 must be enrolled in either Leader Dogs for the Blind or Paws with a Cause. They must enter a showmanship class. The dog may not enter any other Obedience classes.
- The Grand/Reserve Grand Champion Run-Off will now include only Young-Senior exhibitors; Pee Wee and Champion have been removed from this class. The rule will now read, “The top two exhibitors in classes 676-679 will compete for the Overall Showmanship Champion. Trophies and rosettes for Grand and Reserve Overall Showmanship will be awarded.
- The rule for Champion Showman Class will now read, “Class 675 – Champion Showmanship (13-19 years) Exhibitors ages 13-19 with three or more previous 1st or 2nd place 4-H, AKC, or UKC sponsored wins in Classes 676-679 in Showmanship in previous years should compete in the Champion Class.”
- Placing Rosettes and trophies have changed for Showmanship. Class 675-680 will receive a trophy and placing rosettes.
- The Graduate Novice Obedience class has been re-added as Class 687.
High Point – Click Here