Fair CampingCamping is available at the fair, but sites sell out quickly, usually in early April.
Electric / Water 50 amp
$186.00 Includes 2 adult weekly passes
Electric / Water 20 to 30 amp
$136.00 Includes 2 adult weekly passes
Electric Only – 20 amp
$111.00 Includes 2 adult weekly passes
$40.00 Includes 2 adult weekly passes
CAMPGROUND RULES 2016
Exhibitor Camping – Ken Tomsa – 269-506-3738
Commercial Camping – Ken Tomsa (269) 506-3738.
1. ALL CAMPERS / RV’S MUST BE ACCESSIBLE FOR QUICK HOOKUP AND REMOVAL, FACING OUT, PER FIRE MARSHALL.
2. First priority for campsite availability will be Fair Board Members, Superintendents, Leaders, Exhibitors with their immediate family and Vendors. (This rule will be effective beginning with the 2016 Fair.)
3. Camper stickers must be picked up at the fair office on the Saturday or Sunday preceding the fair between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
4. Campsites must have adult supervision.
5. Normal check in time is Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
6. Campers will be allowed on grounds beginning at noon the Friday prior to fair week at an additional charge of $20.00 per day for Friday.
a. Any camper on grounds before noon on Friday without PRIOR approval of camping committee will result in a penalty charge of $40.00 plus the per day charge.
b. All early check in’s must report to the Fair Board Office to register and pay for the additional days. Do NOT go directly to the campsite. Early in hours are Friday – 12:00 noon to 8:00 p.m.
7. One immediate family unit (camper or tent) per campsite. Screen tents /shelters are allowed for storage, dining, etc., but not sleeping.
8. Anyone camping, under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult guardian.
9. Only one vehicle with a camping sticker will be allowed at the campsite. All other vehicles are to be parked in the designated parking lot.
10. THERE IS TO BE ABSOLUTELY NO DISCHARGE OF WATER OR WASTE ON THE GROUND, by order of the Health Department and the DEQ. Gray water disposal will only be allowed at the designated dump site.
11. Keep grounds neat and clean around camper. Campers are responsible for disposal of trash in designated dumpster containers.
12. Quiet hours: 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. Any camper or campers may be asked to leave for being disorderly.
13. Absolutely no early removal of campers unless authorized by camp committee. (This can result in forfeiting your camp lot.)
14. All campers are to be off of the fairgrounds on Sunday (end of the fair week).
15. Campsite Renewal Registration – Friday of the fair, at the fair office beginning at 8:00am – deadline is January 1st of the next year for all campsites to be paid in full. All deposits are non-refundable. If balance is not paid by January 1st, deposit will be lost and campsite may be resold. Renewal fee for all campsites includes two (2) season passes.
16. NO CAMP FIRES OF ANY KIND, PER FIRE MARSHALL.
17. No Dogs are allowed in the Exhibitor campground or in campers.
18. Any camper not following the above rules is subject to being red-tagged, which will affect their eligibility for campsite renewal.